- Z-100 National "Be A Radio Star" contest Winner
- Billboard Songwriter Winner
- A Vocalist on the 2001 Trailblazers CD
- Co-writer and Executive Producer for a CD that has received local and national airplay.
- Vocalist for radio and television commercials: The Oakland A's, The Sacramento Bee , Loaves and Fishes, US Post Office and more.
- Opened for Susan Ashton
- Performed with various artists, including Patrick Lamb, Brent Bourgeois, Eddie Martinez, & George Mitchell etc.
- Recorded with Bart Hafeman (Bartholomew Productions)
- Recorded with Greg Ives (Aurastan Music Designs Ltd.)
- Her song "You Are" has been featured on Northwest Dream Team's first contemporary gospel project entitled "Heavenly Brother". This album also features the songwriting of Johnny Richey, Patrick Lamb, Brian Ward and John Fresk, and the artistry of Diane Russel, and CD design by Oakley Design Studios. This is one of the first original northwest Contemporary Gospel project of it's kind showcasing so many Northwest Artists. The song "Heavenly Brother" speaks to the life work of Martin Luther King and his hopes and dreams for the future, and has already been showcased on KMHD and KINK on Martin Luther King Day and has received considerable interest.
- Her song, "Be With You", was considered by Miramax for the movie "Carolina" (with Julia Stiles & Shirley McClain)
- Currently, she performs and works on local projects.
- Joined In Both Ears talent pool.
- Recorded vocals for ConAir Infomercial, Telluride Mountain Film Festival with Greg Ives.
- Recorded vocals for Office & Dining Unlimited.
- Sang National Anthem at PGE Park/Portland, OR for Beaver's Game.
- One of Top 5 Vocalists Oct. 2006 www.singeruniverse.com
"Christine's creativity and elegance in her writing are only outdone by the big heart that she has and that comes through in the material that she writes for herself and the world. It has been a joy to work with Christine. I learned a lot in some of the writing sessions that we had together and I would describe her as a very professional, dedicated, focused, and centered artist and human being."
- Patrick Lamb
"Christine it was an absolute pleasure working and recording with you! Your choice of songs as well as your impeccable voice, phrasing and interpretation are a must for pop enthusiasts!"
- Eddie Martinez
"I've had the pleasure of working with Christine over the last 17 years and can say that she hits a HOME RUN every time in every type of setting imaginable! Additionally, she's a great singer/songwriter and extremely reliable, consistent and a joy to be around..."
- Bart Hafeman