Christine Yvette is a premier vocalist from the Northwest. She sings in many local bands (5 Guys Named Moe, Crescendo, & The Morning After, etc.) and for various local/national events (Nike, Children’s Cancer Association, The Blazers & The Rose Festival etc.). Christine is a singer/songwriter in her own right, winning a Billboard Songwriters Award as well as singing with the likes of David Pack (lead singer of Ambrosia), The Brown Sisters, & Brent Bourgeois. Her acoustic group Crescendo plays at local venues and wine festivals etc. Crescendo is made up of Christine Yvette, Tay Conti, and Sam Larson. At various times, they have other instrumentalists and vocalists join them. Christine has sung on many different projects from commercials to independent music and video projects. Check out her music on Apple Music, Spotify, and Amazon. Come out to hear her sing at advertised venues and join her on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with her current performances.
Singing with Emmanuel Henreid & Ione Chaco @ Ilani Casino
- Vocalist for the Portland Musicians Relief Fund 2020
- Z-100 National “Be A Radio Star” Contest Winner
- Billboard Songwriter Winner
- A Vocalist on the 2001 Trailblazers CD
- Co-Writer & Executive Producer for a CD that has received local and national airplay
- Vocalist for radio and television commercials:
- The Oakland A’s
- The Sacramento Bee
- Loaves and Fishes
- US Post Office
- and more…
- Opened for Susan Ashton, David Pack, and Pink Martini
- Performed with various artists and bands:
- 5 Guys Named Moe
- Eddie Martinez (Robert Palmer & LaBelle, etc.)
- Chris Turner (Prince, N Touch, etc.)
- George Mitchell (Diana Ross)
- CJ Mickens & The Power House (American Idol)
- Blue Wave
- After Party
- Dance Hall Days
- Tay & Ty Conti
- Hit Machine
- Brent Bourgeois
- Bobby & Friends
- Bridgetown Get Down
- Her song, “Be With You”, was considered by Miramax for the movie “Carolina” (with Julia Stiles & Shirley McClain)
- Currently, she performs and works on local projects.
- Recorded vocals for ConAir Infomercial, Telluride Mountain Film Festival with Greg Ives.
- Recorded with Greg Ives (Aurastan Music Designs Ltd.)
- Her song “You Are” has been featured on Northwest Dream Team’s first contemporary gospel project entitled “Heavenly Brother”. This album also features the songwriting of Johnny Richey, Patrick Lamb, Brian Ward and John Fresk, and the artistry of Diane Russel, and CD design by Oakley Design Studios. This is one of the first original northwest Contemporary Gospel project of it’s kind showcasing so many Northwest Artists. The song “Heavenly Brother” speaks to the life work of Martin Luther King and his hopes and dreams for the future, and has already been showcased on KMHD and KINK on Martin Luther King Day and has received considerable interest.
- Recorded vocals for Office & Dining Unlimited.
- Sang National Anthem at PGE Park/Portland, OR for Beaver’s Game.
- One of Top 5 Vocalists Oct. 2006 – SingerUniverse